Learning Setu Private Limited (referred to as “Coding Chaska” or “we” or “our” or “us”) knows how important personal information is to the user of the Website (referred to as “you” or “your” or “yourself” or “user”) and by sharing this information we appreciate your trust in us.
Personal & Non-personal Information
We may share your information in circumstances and for the purposes as may be deemed to be necessary or appropriate when compelled by law:
- under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to comply with legal process;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates;
- to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/that of our affiliates, you, or others;
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; or
- to protect against legal liability;
- to protect the personal safety of the users of the website; and
- to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website.
Web browser cookies
Like any other website, Coding Chaska uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third party websites
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
Children's online privacy protection
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Coding Chaska does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Your acceptance of these terms
Effective Date: 15 April, 2022